My training is based on the principles and exercises of classical, natural and spiritual horsemanship. I believe that there is no one system or method that works for all horses because every horse is unique and has his individual qualities, weaknesses, capacities, needs and his own personal art of expression.
My approach is holistic. I seek beauty in expression and spirit, so I focus on the well-being of my horses in both body, mind and soul, no matter which discipline we are training in. Their psychological and physical fitness are conjoined and my training of your horses encompasses that ideal.
Similar to children, horses have distinctive ways of learning and understanding. It is my task as a trainer to recognise the personality of your horse and develop it. My goal is to help your horse discover his own best and fullest potential and to proudly present his own natural artistry.
I am constantly rewarded by my horses desire to participate, work and perform and as Musashi, the great Japanese swordsman, ended every chapter of the book of five rings "The way is in training".
Please click here to contact me for further information regarding:
- Training and starting of young Horses;
- Classical dressage / equestrian art / baroque style schooling;
- Natural Hydrotherapy and aquatraining in the Ocean.
- Preparation for show, performance, events and productions;
- Serenity training and reconditioning for traumatised horses;
- ‘Food for his body & soul’, cross country (up and down) training in the natural park ‘la Breña’ to strengthen your horses back, relax his mind and inspire his spirit.
.I only personally train up to four horses so spaces are limited for horses to stay with us and to be trained.
“There should be no mediocrity in love
And without love you cannot create an art.”
- Nuno Oliveira -
HORSES IN TRAINING
“A good horse trainer can get a horse to do what he wants him to do... A great trainer can get a horse to want to do it”
- Monty Roberts